Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Love and C++

Shall I compare thee to a format string?
Truly you are no two-bit operand
Indeed, in this binary flatland
Of ones and zeros you are surely king

Upon one question I again and again muse:
How long will it take me to compile
The love I have written in ASCII text file?
Oh! there is no one else I could ever choose

I wanted to write you a poem of love
Alas! I am far too analytical
And frankly, these words are too pitiful
To ever warrant a program debug

So though I want you to be my hero
I only ever type return zero

- Miya "Dorkface" Schneider

5 comments:

  1. Wow...

    That last line was really good (it helps to know C++).

    >4.5

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha oh wow. this is great. (adamw)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all! [:
    And yes, I realize most people have no idea what I'm talking about.

    (Miya)

    ReplyDelete