Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's Cold Outside

Have you ever stepped out in a place where
All feeling is lost, numbed, gone to the Cold?
Where Cold creeps through you, an icy cancer
Eroding you from within. Now you're pulled

Into the everlasting battle, doomed
To fall in the end, for you are only
Temporary, whilst Cold forever looms
On, an eternal plague set on slaying.

Yet hope remains for those who persevere.
Singularly we die, but as one whole
We are unending with nothing to fear.
If but one fights, our race is immortal

To any may oppose us. Remain.
Resist on, for it is never in vain.

-Alex Sirotzki

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget to add your name to the posts! You want credit don't you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I just realized that (this is Alex Sirotzki). I'll go through and edit it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this poem but I don't remember who read it. - siri

    ReplyDelete
  4. what I think would be better is if we could make this a community and people could post with their own gmail/blogger usernames. just to avoid confusion. That's what Madame Neill does.

    but either way issues will come up, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete