Saturday, January 31, 2009

Blackened Love

If I could tear from you your false encumbrance
I would rend the shadows through and bring forth the real
And if in turn I soared away to the edge of distance
I would soar with the stars and the void at my heels

If I could peel away the chains, the restrains
In a moment, if I could, I would change the world
And if in that moment, a blank white page I became
In your open hands I would in happiness unfurl.

But you are bound in blackened love it seems
To troubles that love you more than I ever could
And the void, with razors clenched tightly it screams
For how could I in your limp hands have truly ever stood?

So I’ll dream, I’ll feel, I’ll love, and I’ll heal
Until the end of time, until my time love steals.

-Shashank

No comments:

Post a Comment